The Dublin Book Festival is looking for energetic and enthusiastic book lovers to join their team!
Marketing and Administration Assistant Intern
The Dublin Book Festival is looking for a Marketing and Administration Assistant intern to join their team.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Dublin Book Festival’s Marketing and Administration Executive to develop relevant marketing and online content in advance, during and post festival. The candidate will assist in:
- Assisting the Programme Director with logistical arrangements and administration for the festival
- Publishing content on the festival website and relevant social media platforms,
- Developing the DBF marketing database
- Conducting interviews with participating authors and publishers
- Gathering news on literary festivals and generating newsletter content
- Blogging up to and during the festival
- Managing social media competitions and PR exercises.
- Co-ordinating the distribution of the programme and information to marketing partners, companies and establishments
- Working during the week of the festival in an assigned role by the Programme Director
Marketing experience, as well as a working knowledge of wordpress and mailchimp is desirable. This is an intern position and is unpaid, however a small fee will be provided.
Working Hours: 15 per week and applicants must be available to work from home. Full-time during the festival dates 2 -5 November 2017
To apply, please send a current CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 1st August 2017